Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Greatest Compliment You Can Give Me

The best compliment you can give ever and i mean EVER is "I dont want to but I do agree with you" something along those lines. Im pretty good with analogies so let me give you one so you understand why that compliment means more to me.

Imagine this is a river

==============================>
==============================>
==============================>
I'm swimming upstream to deliver this message
<---------------------------------------
Put a message in a bottle throw it in the river and it will deliver itself downstream
---------------------------------------->

It's easy to preach to the quire (If you know me there is a pun here) but it's really hard to change people's prior convictions. Your swimming upstream, they are looking for any hole in your argument to debunk it. People are prideful and do not like admitting they are wrong and changing their mind (something i have no problem doing) So if you tell me that you dont want to agree with me but you do I take it as a huge compliment. It means my argument has a solid base and my logic is sound.

This being said a quick S/O to a couple people that let me know they like my blog
Jemima
Malykah
Renato
Baudelaire
Vitaly (he was drunk af probably doesn't remember)
My nigga Wii
Justine 
And others i cant think of at the moment 

No comments:

Post a Comment