Tuesday, September 10, 2013

List Of Odd And Obscure Things Required To Be My Girlfriend

1) Be a civilized human being and pour your cereal first and than your milk.
2) Show me your not a psychopath, sleep with your socks off please
3) Be attentive, dont walk away from the microwave as it approaches zero, be there to press "stop/reset"
4) Do not ever, absolutely ever, use Internet Explorer. It's not 1999
5) Apparently, there are some weird people on this planet that stand up to wipe their ass. If you are one of those you are AUTOMATICALLY disqualified. That's fucking weird (ask around more people do than you think) this shouldn't be much a problem for me because i tend to talk to beautiful women and beautiful women dont take shits....
6) Scratch a nigga head, JESUS CHRIST it feels so good
7) Im a tad lenient with arm hair, but unshaven legs will not be tolerated. Not even prickly ones! make a nigga feel like he's cuddling with a cheese grater
8) This is an obvious one but i expect you to have an iphone and text me strictly with BLUE BUBBLES
9) Curly hair whenever possible
10) I need to track your period on my iphone as well, i got the app.
11) Brush your teeth is circles, not straight lines.
12) CHICKEN ramen noodles okay, none of that beef or shrimp shit is flying around here



I will be continually adding to this list so stay posted
 

No comments:

Post a Comment